Booking Terms and Conditions
- We do not accept any liability for accident or injury within the property or grounds.
- No responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage to property or vehicles whilst in the property or grounds.
- Any damage to the property that is not fair wear and tear will be charged to the person making the booking.
- In the event of unavoidable cancellation by the owners, the liability of the owners will be limited to the full refund of monies paid.
- All equipment within the accommodation should be using in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. These are located within the accommodation.
- In the event of any equipment not working correctly, this should be reported immediately. Please report and breakage's during your stay so that replacements can be obtained. An emergency contact number is located in the accommodation.
- The rental includes an amount of electricity, which generously covers the average usage. The meter is read weekly and we retain the right to charge for excessive use. The charge will be at the Electricity Board rates.
- We retain the right to enter the accommodation at any reasonable time.
- Any items requiring maintenance, repair or replacement will be taken care of as soon as possible, however we cannot accept responsibility for delay beyond our control.
- Strictly NO pets
- The accommodation is available from 15:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00am on the day of departure.
- The accommodation must not be occupied by more persons than originally booked.
- The apartments have allocated parking that must be used by the occupants. Clamping is strict and you will be charged £100.00
- Guests are requested not to hang clothing in the windows and to respect the communal areas and the private grounds of this quality residential area.
- You are legally bound to pay for accommodation once booked and we recommend private holiday insurance. It is, however, our policy to make every effort to re-let accommodation, sometimes at a lower rate or for fewer days, and we will refund as appropriate. We do not deduct any costs or administration fees for this.
- Strinctly no smoking. Anyone found to have smoked in the house will be charged £100.00 towards the cleaning of the soft furnishings.
- Telephone calls will be charged as used to the person booking the accommodation in accordance with the charges in the apartment.
- Broadband Wireless Internet (where available) is offered as a free service, subject to availability. We are unable to offer any technical support.
- Strictly two adults only, no children.